Sunday, April 12, 2009

An Easter Tradition


Each year Del and I do an Easter Hunt in my backyard for our friend's children. Our friend is like a sister and we love to do it. Her children get so excited because we tell them we contact the Easter Bunny and setup the hunt. We hide eggs with candy and money in them, and summer fun toys. This year they found NERF double barrel shot guns, snorkel sets, Easter bunny cars, jump rope, and a toothbrush for all the candy. When they got home from church, they changed to play clothes, and the hunt was on. They were screaming and grabbing and having fun. Once it was over they went through all the goodies and showed us what they found. Later, we met my mom and our other sister and all went out for Easter Dinner. I had a very relaxing and fun Easter Sunday.

1 comment:

Vonney said...

You two are the best Easter bunnies! Thank you so much. My children look forward to this every year!